Seeking a creative software engineer to perform design, implementation, and unit testing of software subsystems. Duties and Responsibilities:
Work closely with developers and project manager to understand the feature set in depth
Develop test tool applications SKILLS:REQUIRED
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent area and 7+ years experience in the field or related area.
- At least 5 years commercial experience in testing complex applications
- Advanced knowledge of and experience with C++, .NET, C# language.
- Strong analytical, and verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of and experience with AGILE software development processes
- Understanding of SQA methodologies, techniques and approaches.
- Understanding of and experience with any Test Automation Tool.
- Understanding of and experience with Python
- Understanding of and experience in testing medical device applications
- Advanced knowledge in developing applications in C# .NET 4.0 and Silverlight.
- Advanced knowledge in XAML, WPF, MS Expression Blend and MS Surface are required.
- Strong knowledge with design pattern, including PRISM and MVVM pattern are required.
- Able to create complex user interfaces.
- Able to work with 3rd party component vendors.
- Strong knowledge with Enterprise Architect, Rhapsody UML modelling tools.
- Experience with distributed architectures.
- Experience designing data models and creating stored procedures.
- Experience developing solutions utilizing the Scrum methodology.
- Work well within a team environment.
- Very good spoken/written communication skills.
- Strong WPF (prefer current work experience include WPF, MVVM design pattern)
- Strong in C# programming language
- Good WCF, SQL Database design
- Good UML modelling Experience with Functional and Unit testing Experience with Medical Devices software development
- Experience developing Mobile application skill is highly desired.
- Experience with MS SQL Server 2008 or 2008 R2. Strong SQL skills is highly desired.