Not sure what types of jobs you are interested in?
Based on Your Education
Primarily responsible for the preparation, distribution, and control of sterile supplies, instrumentation, and equipment used in the care and treatment of patients ongoing procedures.
Serving the greater Stanislaus County with 423 plus acute care beds, Memorial Medical Center provides a full continuum of care including 24-hour emergency care, inpatient and outpatient surgery, obstetrics, pediatrics, nuclear medicine, dialysis therapy, diagnostic imaging, intensive care, physical therapy, and home health. Specialized care includes Memorial Regional Cancer Center and Memorial Heart Institute.
* Two (2) years prior Central Sterile Processing experience; one of which must have been instrument assembly.
* Knowledge of aseptic techniques, instrumentation and autoclaving.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
* High School graduate or equivalent.
* Ability to work independently and manage own time and schedule own tasks. Must have initiative to work efficiently without constant supervision and direction.
* Ability to read, write, hear and verbally communicate in English to the degree required to perform the duties of the position.
* Ability to perform routine mathematical calculations.
* Demonstrated positive interpersonal communication skills in person and on the telephone.
* Central Sterile Processing Certification.