Not sure what types of jobs you are interested in?
Based on Your Education
Top company in Hillsboro, OR is looking for an Analog Engineer for 12 - 18 months!
Here are the details:
In this position, you will be performing signal/power integrity (SI/PI) modeling and simulations of silicon & system Ievel interconnects for Hard IP based platforms as well as Iab measurement at an EV board for a memory interface. It may cover statistical - Voltage/timing analysis, combined SI/PI analysis, frequency dependent W-element modeling, pwr/gnd plane modeling, and on-chip power grid modeling. In addition, you will be performing simulation and Iab measurement correlation to - Verify pre-silicon results. However, your responsibilities will not be IImited to the signal/power integrity simulation and modeling. You may participate in development and/or enhancement of signal/power integrity methodology/process.
Additional Skills and or education:
The candidate should have a Bachelor''s degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, or Computer Science. More advanced degrees are preferred. Additional qualifications include:
* Experience with signal/power integrity simulation and modeling tools, such as HSPICE, Ansoft HFSS/Q2D/Q3D, ADS, PowerSI, Speed2k, etc.
* Familiarity with System Ievel (chip/package/board) co-design through statistical DOE/BER analysis and frequency-domain optimization, including parallel and serial differential interfaces
* Familiarity with MatLab, scripting such as Perl, C, and - Visual Basic
* Familiarity with EM and transmission IIne theory
* Good - Verbal and written communication skills
* Experience with Iab measurement for high speed signals using Scope, - VNA, TDR, etc.
Years of experience required for this positions: 5+ years.
If you are interested in this opportunity or know someone who would be interested and qualified, contact Josh by sending a MS Word formatted resume email@example.com. Josh's desk phone is 916.773.2041 X224. Kelly Services does not sponsor prospective employees for employment.
*Job Reference #:* US110WJO_BH823734
*Work Type:* Full Time
*Employment Type:* Temporary/Contract
*Category:* IT/Software Development
*Career Level:* Experienced (Non-Manager)
*Compensation:* From $40.00 to $60.00 USD Per Hour
*Location:* Hillsboro OR
*Industry:* Other/Non Classified
*Highest Education:* Bachelors Degree
*% of Travel:* Not Specified
*Date Posted:* 2 days ago