Not sure what types of jobs you are interested in?
Based on Your Education
Our client is a small IT consulting firm located in **Lake Oswego, OR**, and they are looking for an **Entry Level Software Developer** for a 6 month contingent to hire through **Volt Workforce Solutions**. We are among the largest IT staffing companies in the US for contingent/temporary and direct hire placements and support most of the top rated IT companies in the Pacific Northwest.
* Software design, development and maintenance to fulfill functional business requirements
* Planning and scheduling development and maintenance activities
* Estimating project efforts in conjunction with clients and teammates
* Maintaining existing releases
* Participating in team meetings as needed
## Job Requirements
* BS in CS or equivalent degree/experience
* 1-2+ years of development experience with languages and frameworks such as C#/Asp.Net and/or Java
* Knowledge of the SDLC
* Excellent communication ability and able to interface effectively with customers
* Able to work under strict deadlines, both independently and as part of a team
Our Recruiter will initiate a phone call to you and give you immediate consideration should your resume meet the job requirements. Please rest assured that if your resume matches what is reflected in this job posting, you should receive a phone call from a **Volt** Recruiter to discuss this position with you. **Volt** has a talented and optimistic staffing team focused on the quality of your career.
**Volt** has over 60 years of staffing experience. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions. We offer many direct hire full-time positions as well as many contingent/temporary positions. We offer our Workers competitive pay and benefits, as well as educational programs and re-deployment assistance.
**Volt** is a publicly owned Corporation with shares trading on the over-the-counter market: http://www.otcmarkets.com under the trading symbol **"VISI"**. To learn more about **Volt**, please visit: **http://www.volt.com** and to see more of our job postings, please visit: **http://jobs.volt.com**
**Volt** is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Location:* US - OR - Lake Oswego
*Job Type:* Contingent/Temporary
*Duration:* Temp to Hire
*Pay Rate:* N/A DOE
*Job ID:* 305349-9886-12-353548
*Date Posted:* 7/11/2014