Not sure what types of jobs you are interested in?
Based on Your Education
Intel IT''s Cloud Technologies Engineering is looking for a developer that loves working with Service Assurance software technology. Candidate must be passionate about managing large data center environments across Fault, Configuration, Accounting, Performance domains with open source tools and technologies. While this is an internal position focused on maturing our cloud solutions, this person is expected to stay in tune with with and contribute to related open source communities and technologies.
Job Description: Develops software as the primary job function; Designs, develops, debugs & tests complex software in any field e.g., systems software, software development tools, applications, drivers, numerical methods, UI''s, web. May work directly with companies developing and optimizing compilers, operating systems, and other software technologies. Usually holds an academic degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Computational Science.
* BS in Computer Science or similar degree from a four year accredited college or university.
* Python/Bash/Perl/Ruby programming experience
* Linux sysadmin / "pipefitting" perspective
* Action-bias: Quickly prototype->demo->adjust
* Results-oriented: Evangelizes and encourages adoption of solutions.
* Works Smarter before Harder
** Must have the unrestricted right to work and reside in the U.S. (Hillsboro, OR)
* Active participation with open source communities
* Familiarity with virtual Windows instances / power-shell
* Open Stack tool-set and API experience/interest
* Working in a virtualized compute environment
*Job Category:* Information Technology
*Primary Location:* USA-Oregon, Hillsboro
*Full/Part Time:* Full Time
*Job Type:* College Graduate
*Posting Date:* Apr 18, 2014
*Apply Before:* Apr 18, 2015
*Req ID:* 732902