Volt Workforce Solutions (Northwest IT)
Lake Oswego, OR
Location: US-OR-Lake Oswego
Job Type: Contingent/Temporary
Duration: 365+ Days
Pay Rate: N/A DOE
Job ID: 305349-10695-12-343488
Contact: Volt Workforce Solutions (Northwest IT)
11601 Willows Rd., NE, Ste. 200
Redmond, WA 98052
Date Posted: 1/13/2014Job Description
Volt's Client, a local consulting firm which specializes in offering counsel for forensic accounting, retail securities and Actuarial services is currently looking for an experienced Software Developer.
* Medium to high level of software design.
* Interpret system requirements into realized design specifications.
* Unit testing/integration testing, coding and debugging of functions ensuring quality of software modules.
* Development and maintenance of operating systems, software, compilers and other required technologies.
* Support the installation and deployment of new application and software releases.
This is an estimated 1+ year contingent/temporary position with the opportunity to convert into a Full-Time role and is located in Lake Oswego, OR. This opportunity is offered through Volt Workforce Solutions which is located in Portland, OR. We are among the largest IT Staffing Companies in the US and support many of the top rated Pacific Northwest companies.
Software Developer Qualifications:
* Must have 4+ years experience with Microsoft related tools and systems including, but not limited to Visual Basic 6.0, VB for application, VB.NET, Access, Windows 95 - Windows XP.
* Hands on experience and in-depth advanced knowledge of C++.
* In addition to having the above skill sets, candidates must also be adept in and have expert level experience with SQL.
* Team player with strong work ethic and excellent customer service.
* Candidate must have a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or a related Computer Technology or technical discipline.
* Must be solution driven and have a consultative approach to customers.
* Individual must be able to travel.
* Must have previous experience with Software development processes.
How to Apply:Please select "Apply Now" to send your resume to Volt.
***PLEASE NOTE:*** When calling in for this position, please call our Recruiter at: 503-227-3332. Please Do NOT call the Redmond office listed on this posting in regards to this position. Thank you.
Volt is a publicly owned corporation with shares trading on the over-the-counter market:http://www.otcmarkets.comunder the trading symbol VISI. To learn more about Volt, please visit:http://www.volt.comand to see more of our job postings, please visit:http://jobs.volt.com
Voltis an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Not ready to apply?