Not sure what types of jobs you are interested in?
Based on Your Education
Kelly IT Resources is currently recruiting for a Software Developer in the greater Hillsboro, OR area
Job Title: Software Developer/Test Integration Engineer
Duration: 18 months
This is a hands-on software development and testing position that will involve cellular protocol stack analysis, automation solution design and development, and testing. The candidate will also work on test plan development, test execution and test automation for both lab and prototyping tests for Standard and Advanced Technology team in Intel Mobile Communications Group.
Necessary Skills (Must Have):
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Experience in network programming (such as TCP/IP networking, socket communication)
- Experience in advanced programming, including object-oriented development, Java, C++, C
- Working experience with GIT
- Good knowledge of Linux system administration, especially for the networking
- Proficiency debugging applications on Windows
- Hands on experience in Visual Studio .NET C#
- Working knowledge of the throughput test methodology
- Working knowledge of the software engineering development process and project life cycle
- Good communication skills
- Ability to develop module integration test plans, as well as system end to end test plans
- Ability to solve difficult technical problems and troubleshooting skills
- Self motivated
- Good knowledge of mobile broadband/cellular (2G/3G- GGE, UMTS, WCDMA) protocols and infrastructure
- Experience in integration/testing of mobile broadband and/or cellular devices
- Experience in Web application development that processes database and generates statistics graph.
- Good knowledge of LTE protocol is a big advantage
- Hands on experience in app development on Linux & Android environment
Interested candidates can inquire directly email@example.com
About Kelly Services& reg;
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly& reg;offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion. Visitkellyservices.comand downloadThe Talent Project, a free iPad& reg;app by Kelly Services.
Our IT specialty places professionals across a comprehensive scope of services, including application development and integration, data warehousing and business intelligence, software quality assurance and testing, enterprise maintenance and support, data storage, infrastructure support, disaster recovery and business continuity, and network engineering.
Want more information? Visitkellyservices.com/it
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Connect with us on