We are looking for a highly motivated Software QA/Test Engineer who is interested in working in an Agile, entrepreneurial environment that will launch new Intel products into new markets. You are impassioned about quality. You are a strong customer advocate in driving quality and usability of the solution. You are analytical, organized, and can work without direct supervision. You can create test cases from product requirements and prioritize them. You can work in a team environment and foster cross-team collaboration. You must also possess strong verbal and written communication skills and the demonstrated ability to work in a demanding team-oriented environment.
As a Software QA/Test Engineer, you will work alongside software development teams to ensure the delivery of very high quality Graph Analytics Software products. Your duties may include:
- Creating test cases from new or existing requirements
- Perform black box and white box testing on products or product components as needed, through manual, automated or semi-automated means. The test scope may include but may not be limited to exploratory, smoke, acceptance, functional, regression, performance, load, stress, security, usability, UX and system tests
- Create automated test scripts as directed by the QA Lead
- File bugs in the defect tracking system
- Verify bug-fixes and perform regression testing
- Investigate, identify and expand areas of automation
- Communicate quality issues and risks with the software development team and technical leaders on a daily basis
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through relevant previous job experiences, and must be evidenced in the job history on the resume.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance/Testing (functional, integration, system, performance, security, etc.)
- Minimum 3 years of testing experience on a mainstream Linux distribution, proficiency in Linux system and command-line tools, and shell scripting
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Python (preferred) or Perl
- Demonstrated skills in QA tools/troubleshooting techniques
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1+ year of hands-on experience in white-box testing
- 1+ year of hands-on experience create Selenium scripts
- 1+ year of experience testing big data systems and software (Hadoop/MapReduce, HBase, Hive, Cassandra, Pig, etc.)
- 1+ year of experience using JUnit, JMeter, Git, Maven
- 1+ year of experience with setting up and administering TeamCity (or other continuous integration software)
Interested candidates can inquire directly firstname.lastname@example.org
About Kelly Services& reg;
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly& reg;offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion. Visitkellyservices.comand downloadThe Talent Project, a free iPad& reg;app by Kelly Services.
Our IT specialty places professionals across a comprehensive scope of services, including application development and integration, data warehousing and business intelligence, software quality assurance and testing, enterprise maintenance and support, data storage, infrastructure support, disaster recovery and business continuity, and network engineering.
Want more information? Visitkellyserv