Not sure what types of jobs you are interested in?
Based on Your Education
This position will be working with the assembly operations and engineering teams of the Customer Platform Technology Development Team. This person will be responsible for planning and producing all assembly and maintenance documentation related to our systems and product line, including transferring existing published documents from the current document control system to another existing internal system. You will work closely with hardware and software engineering to gather key information and to create clear and understandable content. This position will involve a mixture of editing engineer created documents and creating new documentation.
- Organize and oversee the transfer of documents from current document control system to another existing one.
- Create and edit operations and maintenance specification documents
- Accept editorial input from management and peers, and incorporate such edits.
- Review documentation produced by other team members.
- Associates degree in English, Communication, Technical Writing or related field. Certification preferred.
- 1-2 years' experience in document management and technical editing
- Knowledge of ISO9001, training and work instruction standards
- Proficient in MS Office and EDA applications
Interested candidates can inquire directly email@example.com
About Kelly Services& reg;
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly& reg;offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion. Visitkellyservices.comand downloadThe Talent Project, a free iPad& reg;app by Kelly Services.
Our IT specialty places professionals across a comprehensive scope of services, including application development and integration, data warehousing and business intelligence, software quality assurance and testing, enterprise maintenance and support, data storage, infrastructure support, disaster recovery and business continuity, and network engineering.
Want more information? Visitkellyservices.com/it
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Connect with us on