Join an exciting team of professionals who are designing engaging learning experiences for products that integrate elements of cloud computing, mobile, and social. Work with experts from all aspects of software development to deliver, maintain, and support the mechanical design learning applications, content management systems, and information architecture (e.g. DITA/XML). This includes researching and specifying changes to learning applications to ensure continual improvement to process and ease of use, and overall quality of the authoring frameworks.
As a global leader in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software, Autodesk helps people imagine, design, and create a better world. Autodesk accelerates better design through an unparalleled depth of experience and a broad portfolio of software to give customers the power to solve their design, business, and environmental challenges. In addition to designers, architects, engineers, and media and entertainment professionals, Autodesk helps students, educators, and casual creators unlock their creative ideas through user-friendly applications.
The right candidate must possess a clear passion for discovering and solving problems, a commitment to excellence, and an ability to provide global solutions that deliver just-in-time help and learning to our customers. JOIN US and make an impact!
Job Title and Number:
Location: Lake Oswego, OR
* Manage content delivery schedules within product release cycles to ensure timely integration and delivery of learning content. This includes local help, online help, in-product help (e.g., Tooltips, context-sensitive help, and other dynamic help systems).
* Design and customize learning content applications, and integrate them into the content management environment.
* Help maintain content management systems and information architecture (e.g., DITA/XML).
* Specify and implement changes to learning application frameworks based on feedback from developers, internal stakeholders, and customers.
* Act as a liaison to software development, localization services, quality assurance, and release engineering to ensure proper integration and testing of learning content applications.
* Collect data and provide reports on learning content metrics (e.g., Google Analytics, CIP).
* Work to improve, standardize, and implement processes for stakeholders (e.g., to automate conversion, integration, and delivery of content).
* Stay abreast of new learning technologies and evaluate them for potential adoption internationally.
* Train and support internal Learning Content Developers and other contributors on the information architecture, content management systems, and other publishing technologies.
* Work with QA analysts, software developers, and Learning Content Developers to troubleshoot help-related defects and implement fixes.
* Represent learning content teams and other stakeholders within cross-divisional and corporate task forces to drive improvements to learning applications and processes. Advocate for team initiatives and divisional business needs within the context of shared corporate goals.
* Perform research and development for new global learning content tools, processes, and deliverables. This includes performing an impact assessment, identifying dependencies and resource needs, and planning for integration.
* Provide consulting to acquisitions and new products to understand learning content applications and requirements, and provide scripting and conversion services as needed.
* Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Economics, Technical Writing, Web Development, or similar field.
* Minimum 5 years wor