Embedded Software Engineer
Volt Technical Resources
Job Type: Direct
Pay Rate: N/A DOE
Job ID: 300280-10575-12-340344
Contact: Volt Technical Resources
1300 SW 5th Ave., Ste. 2600
Portland, OR 97201
Date Posted: 11/5/2013Job Description
Are you an experienced Embedded Software Engineer looking for an opportunity to play a key role in the design and development of a ground breaking smart device which will revolutionize an entire industry?
Volt's client, a startup electronic device company located in Portland, Oregon is looking for a Embedded Software Engineer who can Lead the design and development efforts of a 3G enabled Smart Device.
* Responsible design and development of firmware and system level software, drivers, etc.' with 'C/C++ , Embedded Linux.
* Provide project based technical direction and vision.
* Will be involved in the selection and management of offshore manufacturing vendors.
* Present information on a one-on-one and small group basis to customers, clients and other individuals within the organization.
This is direct hire position in Portland, Oregon and is offered throughVolt Technical Resourceswhich is located in Portland, OR. We are among the largest IT/Engineering Staffing Companies in the US for contingent/temporary and direct hire placements, and support many of the top rated Pacific Northwest companies.
* Five years of embedded software development using C/C++ and embedded linux.
* Strong communication protocol experience with Wi-fi, NFC, 3/4G etc.
* Strong HW/Software background.' Experience in board design a plus.
* Experience working with 3rd party hardware vendors and manufacturers.
* Team Player comfortable working in a small team environment and not afraid to fail.
* BSEE highly desired
Keywords:'C/C++, Embedded Linux, Firmware, NFC, Wi-fi, 3G, 4G Board Design.
How to Apply:Please email your resume to Volt at:firstname.lastname@example.org reference the following job number and job title in your subject line to ensure it gets routed to the correct recruiter to readily discuss this job with you:300280-10575-12-340344 - Embedded Software Engineerand include the website name where you saw this posting listed.
Voltis a publicly owned corporation with shares trading on the over-the-counter market:http://www.otcmarkets.comunder the trading symbol VISI. To learn more aboutVolt, please visit:http://www.volt.comand to see more of our job postings, please visit:http://jobs.volt.com
Voltis an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Not ready to apply?