Not sure what types of jobs you are interested in?
Based on Your Education
Title: Entry Level Software TPM
Location: United States-Oregon-Wilsonville
Job Number: 13038143
The Xerox Entry Products Delivery Group, based in the Portland, OR area is currently seeking an outstanding candidate to join them as a Software Technical Program Manager
Entry level software technical lead supporting a product delivery team. Work with internal and external organizations to deliver high quality and on time software that meets Xerox Entry Business Unit business objectives. Provide technical expertise to help drive ongoing product platform development and solutions & services advancements.
A key role is acting as an interface between internal organizations and 3rd party device/controller vendors. Position entails carrying out software related activities to deliver products that meet the quality, cost and delivery goals of the business. Position requires understanding customer needs, discovering and validating requirements, integrating software components, testing, project management, and documentation. Individual will work with other team members to learn the printer and multifunction printer business and all phases of product development from concept to product launch and beyond.
Position may also require providing subject matter expertise supporting all products and offerings in the Entry Products Business Unit portfolio.
* BS or MS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
* Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
* Excellent oral and written communication skills required
* Willingness & ability to become SME (subject matter expert) supporting existing and developing technologies
* Enjoy working effectively as part of a small fast paced, cross-functional, cross-cultural team
* Ability to prioritize and multitask is important for this position.
* Experience with Agile software development processes a plus
Job: R& D Computer Science / Engineering