Not sure what types of jobs you are interested in?
Based on Your Education
Menlo Worldwide is looking for motivated Business Intelligence professionals that are interested in joining a growing Supply Chain Business Intelligence team that provides cost efficient and innovated solutions that solve our customer's needs and support internal operations. This position requires you to design, develop, and implement complex database systems, tools, and applications.
A database developer / engineer will:
* Design, develop, test, deploy database solutions
* Create and maintain technical documentation
* Apply SQL server and relational database best practices
* Perform technical support (includes but not limited to performance tuning, creating and managing server jobs, maintaining database security, implementing production fixes).
* Translate business requirements and functional designs into technical solutions; develop and support test plans and use cases
* Maintain a professional demeanor and communicate in a respectful and collaborative manner
* Collaborate with and support other members of the team
* Demonstrate the company's core values and comply with all company policies and procedures
Qualified candidates for this position will have:
* Experience with data transformation, data representation and data modeling technologies
* Experience with designing business intelligence solutions using SharePoint 2010
* Experience with SQL and relational databases (e.g. DB2, Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft SQL)
* SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 + (including SSIS/SSRS/SSAS) desired
Expert level proficiency in MS Office Suite - advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, including Pivot Tables, Functions required
Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to recommend practical solutions required
Strong interpersonal skills, including excellent written and oral communication skills
* Ability to communicate across multiple levels within the team
* Enjoy working in a very responsive, fast paced, and agile environment; needs to be engaged, flexible and adaptable to changing conditions and expectations
* Be a customer service driven individual who enjoys helping others and finds motivation and satisfaction in providing prompt, courteous and professional customer support to internal and external customers.
* Be a motivated, committed, and driven professional that is looking to expand their skills in Supply Chain Business Intelligence.
Qualifications for this position are:
* A college degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Supply Chain Management, or other related industry
* 3-5 years' of experience in database development or equivalent education
* Experience in transportation, warehousing and distribution, or supply chain management industries is considered a plus
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. M/F/D/V