Not sure what types of jobs you are interested in?
Based on Your Education
* Vocational Certification / Degree
* Understanding of object oriented software development design and implementation
* Skills to develop and maintain object oriented software
* Familiarity with SQL and fundamental database concepts such as constraints and foreign keys
* Understanding of fundamental information science concepts such as: Sorting, Searching, Binary and hexadecimal number system and Binary operations such as and, or, xor, shl and shr
* Written and verbal communication skills
* Familiarity with the Delphi program language, communication and device protocols such as serial and USB and healthcare related information system
* Assist with the development and maintenance of health care related applications in an MS Windows Environment
* Work closely with the Development Director and programming team to take what is learned in school and apply it to real life
* Work in a variety of capacities, including documentation, testing and programming, and producing high-quality source code in a timely manner
"NuMedics Inc., a disease management software company specializing in such applications as Electronic Medical Records and Diabetes Management, is seeking a dependable, self-motivated and confident programmer intern. We offer a good working environment and team approach to problem solving and possibility for future employment for the right candidate. A stipend will be paid during the internship."
LOCATION: Tigard 97223