Not sure what types of jobs you are interested in?
Based on Your Education
Java Programmer Analyst I
Location: Corporate - Portland, OR - Headquarters
Requisition Number: 7023
# of openings: 1
General Position Summary:
This entry level position will support our PDM application, a custom Java/J2EE application built on the MatrixOne PLM framework. The developer will be responsible for programming, testing, implementation, documentation, and maintenance of complex, technically oriented, and sensitive computerized systems. The position is also responsible for technical support of daily processes supporting the business.
* Development of a technical approach based on a conceptual idea.
* Develop system enhancements to meet provided business requirements and specifications.
* Review computer system capabilities, work flow and scheduling limitations to determine if requested program or program change is possible within existing architecture.
* Work independently and resolve complex problems with some supervision.
* Recommend, schedule and perform software improvements and updates.
* Perform unit testing of all code prior to release.
* Define and plan software releases in accordance with other software applications.
* Conduct studies pertaining to development of new information systems to meet current and projected needs.
* Perform additional duties as requested.
Specific Job Skills:
* 0 to 3 yearsof professional application development and analysis experience
* Java/J2EE - Solid understanding of the Java language.
* Experience with version control systems.
* Eclipse IDE
* Windows XP (or higher), Linux
Education / Experience:
* B.S. / B.A. in Computer Science or related field or 3+ years related experience
This job description is not meant to be an all- inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function in the company.