Not sure what types of jobs you are interested in?
Based on Your Education
Experience. Creativity. Ingenuity. Stantec's Transportation team provides a full range of innovative services to facilitate the safe and efficient movement of people and goods through a variety of modes of transportation. We encourage creativity in the design and delivery of projects, and use life cycle assessments to help clients effectively manage their assets.
The Transportation Project Engineer will work as a part of a team of engineers, designers and construction managers. Must have good working knowledge of the Caltrans Local Assistance Procedures Manual, California Manual of Uniform Traffic Control Devices, Caltrans Highway Design Manual, 2010 Caltrans Standard Plans and Specifications and the APWA Standard Plans and Specifications for Public Works Construction and experience implementing projects with municipalities and Caltrans using these standards.
* Construction inspection and oversight
* Bidding and award assistance
* Contract Administration
* Change order negotiation
* Schedule, budgeting and document control
* Safety oversight
* Project closeout and warranty documentation
* Preparation of special provisions in a variety of formats, including caltrans 2010
* Preparation of temporary traffic control plans
* Coordination with Caltrans/municipal staff and utility providers
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
* Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering.
* California PE license
* A minimum of 10 years of design experience.
* Experienced in AutoCAD and Civil 3D
* A working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook)
* Must enjoy working in a team environment.
Stantec offers an excellent benefits and compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, wellness program, paid vacation and holidays, stock purchase plan, commuter flex-pass, and pre-tax health plans.
Qualified candidates who are highly motivated and eager to commit to Stantec's strategic initiative to become a Top 10 global design firm should submit their resume and cover letter, online at www.stantec.com/careers.
Submit your Resume for this job: