Build the foundation for a lasting and successful career in geotechnical engineering by starting with a good team. From field exploration and laboratory testing to the design and construction management of complex geotechnical structures, our team does work that is rock solid. Sometimes we break new ground with our ideas. Other times, we're bringing stability to a project. We push the boundaries as leaders and experts in our field and encourage our fellow team members to do the same. Join our team today!
Stantec has an opportunity for an entry-level Geotechnical Engineer In Training.
As Geotechnical Engineer you will provide comprehensive geotechnical services to Stantec clients from field explorations to the design and construction management of complex geotechnical structures. You will provide specialized services such as the analysis and design of foundation elements, dam and levee structures, and seismic remediation design.
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
* B.S. Degree (M.S. Preferred) in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited school
* 1-4 years of experience in geotechnical investigation, analysis and design
* Must possess a valid driver's license and a safe driving record
* Must be willing to work in a range of conditions to include office and construction site.
* Must be willing to travel away from the office for extended periods of time.
* Prior to employment with Stantec, this position will require the successful completion of a drug and alcohol screening.
Submit your Resume for this job: