The Enterprise Account Executive creates and detect new opportunities within the assigned territory, utilizing a consultative sales approach and the Software AG portfolio of software and services. The EAE will become an expert in a variety of technology and business oriented value propositions, be able to identify expansion business with customers
ans prospects, be able to use a consultative sales approach to align our value propositions with the customer,
ans align Software Ag resources to close expansion business.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Developing and executing sales strategies.
- Demonstrate success with growing revenues within existing accounts and expanding the account base.
- Build key management relationships with focus on new opportunities.
- Effectively and accurately manage forecasting and pipeline reporting related to revenue, client acquisition, etc.
- Maintain basic understanding of webMethods and ARIS technology.
Academic Degree: Preference on Computer Science Engineering or Business Management.
Professional Experience in year(s): 10
IT Skills: Basic understanding of Software AG technologies
Languages: English and Spanish
Additional Requirements/ Soft Skills:
- Excellent verbal, presentation and writing communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Experience developing and presenting clear and concise sales briefings/meetings.
- Team player and able to take direction from Sales Management.
- Ability to understand customers' business, needs, challenges and expectations
About Software AG
Software AG, Darmstadt, Germany, is Europe's largest system software provider and a major global player offering cutting edge technology for data management and electronic business. Since 1998 the company has focused its development activities on XML products for the Internet. With some 3,500 employees and representatives in over 70 countries, Software AG expects revenues to exceed euros 600 million in 2001. Its distribution and technology partners include market leaders such as IBM, Microsoft and SCO as well as innovative IT solutions providers like Extensibility, Softquad and Sequoia. Software AG's products control the central IT processes of thousands of renowned companies worldwide. Some examples of these are Lufthansa, British Sky Broadcasting, ZDF, Dresdner Bank AG, Swiss Post, DaimlerChrysler, Deutsche Bahn AG (German Rail), BP and VIAG Interkom. Software AG is listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (MDAX, Security identification number 724264 / SOWGn.F). Software AG's UK offices are located in Bracknell and Derby.