Has extensive knowledge of standard concepts and principles in delivering consulting project assignments. Technical responsibilities include development, maintenance, support and implementation of complex project modules.
- Provides the application of technical/functional skills to our customers and implement successful solutions that run, manage and optimize their key business processes while decreasing costs and inefficiencies. Also has the ability to respond to detail queries by the customer.
- Experience with webMethods Integration and webMethods products is must. Has indepth knowledge of one or more product areas.
- Good understanding of e-commerce and web integration principles, Enterprise Application Integration (EAI), middleware, or other integration experience at the enterprise level. Experience developing web services and an understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA). Familiar with Portals and Portal development.
- Good Understanding of Business Process Management (BPM).
- Good knowledge of design patterns, and recommends proper usage of patterns. Guides (and helps others) in creating and reusing components.
- Expected to continue to build upon domain knowledge and technical/ proprietary skills to reach levels of expertise, while adapting standard principles to new or changed conditions in day to day work.
- Responsible for coaching, guiding and mentoring junior members in the team to help them scale faster.
- Part of client teams as a senior resource and help meet client project objectives or be required to travel extensively of up to 50% of the time
Supervisory Responsibility: NO
- ï‚· Must have good written and verbal communication skills with immediate client, supervisor and peers, as well as, presentation, organizational and planning skills.
- ï‚· Prepare and develop appropriate systems documentation as required by client/project needs.
- ï‚· Independently write, debug and test code from specifications using SAG/WebMethods tools and other tools as appropriate. Assist in analysis of business problems with high complexity.
- ï‚· Sets standards for quality at code, design and architecture levels.
- ï‚· Works as a fully contributing team members, under broad guidance with independent planning & execution responsibility.
Education and Experience
ï‚· Bachelor’s/B.Tech degree (B.S.) in Computer Science or a related field
ï‚· 4-7 years related work experience
About Software AG
Software AG, Darmstadt, Germany, is Europe's largest system software provider and a major global player offering cutting edge technology for data management and electronic business. Since 1998 the company has focused its development activities on XML products for the Internet. With some 3,500 employees and representatives in over 70 countries, Software AG expects revenues to exceed euros 600 million in 2001. Its distribution and technology partners include market leaders such as IBM, Microsoft and SCO as well as innovative IT solutions providers like Extensibility, Softquad and Sequoia. Software AG's products control the central IT processes of thousands of renowned companies worldwide. Some examples of these are Lufthansa, British Sky Broadcasting, ZDF, Dresdner Bank AG, Swiss Post, DaimlerChrysler, Deutsche Bahn AG (German Rail), BP and VIAG Interkom. Software AG is listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (MDAX, Security identification number 724264 / SOWGn.F). Software AG's UK offices are located in Bracknell and Derby.