Software AG Government Solutions is seeking a Principal Consultant to help grow and develop our customer relationships and increase the adoption of our core technologies with the United States Government and Solutions Integrators. Software AG is seeking highly qualified Principal-level candidates for our Professional Services team to architect, develop, and deliver technical solutions to solve our clients' most pressing business process challenges. Must be willing to travel domestically up to 80% of the time for engagements.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Lead and/or assist in analysis of complex business problems.
- Plan, prioritize, organize and implement related tasks based on individual recommendations under general direction.
- Create and implement successful and innovative solutions that run, manage and optimize clients' key business processes while decreasing costs and inefficiencies.
- Independently write, debug and test code from specifications using SAG / webMethods tools and other tools as appropriate.
- Provide direction for application development exercises of average complexity and team lead to other consultants at client site.
Professional Experience in year(s):
EnglishSoftware AG is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. Click on the link to view the full EEO statement http://www.softwareag.com/corporate/images/EEO_Statement_tcm16-130491.pdf
About Software AG
Software AG, Darmstadt, Germany, is Europe's largest system software provider and a major global player offering cutting edge technology for data management and electronic business. Since 1998 the company has focused its development activities on XML products for the Internet. With some 3,500 employees and representatives in over 70 countries, Software AG expects revenues to exceed euros 600 million in 2001. Its distribution and technology partners include market leaders such as IBM, Microsoft and SCO as well as innovative IT solutions providers like Extensibility, Softquad and Sequoia. Software AG's products control the central IT processes of thousands of renowned companies worldwide. Some examples of these are Lufthansa, British Sky Broadcasting, ZDF, Dresdner Bank AG, Swiss Post, DaimlerChrysler, Deutsche Bahn AG (German Rail), BP and VIAG Interkom. Software AG is listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (MDAX, Security identification number 724264 / SOWGn.F). Software AG's UK offices are located in Bracknell and Derby.