Sharp HealthCare is an integrated regional health care delivery system based in San Diego, California. Sharp includes four acute-care hospitals, three specialty hospitals and three medical groups plus a full spectrum of other facilities and services. Serving a population of approximately 3 million in San Diego County, Sharp operates 1,867 beds, has approximately 2,600 physicians on medical staffs, 1,587 physicians in medical groups, more than 14,000 employees, and represents $1 billion in assets and $1.4 billion in revenue.
At Sharp HealthCare, we are on an exciting journey to improve our organization's culture. We call this culture "The Sharp Experience" because it encompasses all we do at Sharp HealthCare. It involves enhancing the way we interact with and serve our patients and their families, our physicians and our colleagues.
• The best place to work — attracting highly skilled and passionate staff members who are focused on providing quality health care and building a culture of teamwork, recognition, celebration and professional and personal growth.
• The best place to practice medicine — creating an environment in which physicians enjoy positive, collaborative relationships with nurses and other caregivers.
• The best place to receive care — providing a new standard of service in the health care industry by employing service-oriented individuals who see it as their privilege to exceed the expectations of every patient by treating them with the utmost care, compassion and respect.
• Ranked the No. 1 integrated health care provider in California by Modern Healthcare Magazine for the sixth consecutive year
• Selected the best company to work for in the large employer category by the San Diego Business Journal for the second year in a row
• Named one of the "100 Most Wired" health systems by Hospital and Health Networks
• Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women named one of the top 10 places in the US to have a baby by Fit Pregnancy
View available openings at Sharp Healthcare