Scottrade, Inc. has a Branch Internship opportunity available in San Diego, CA. As an intern at Scottrade, you will learn about various aspects of the online brokerage business by working side by side with a successful branch manager and experienced stock broker. Candidates must have availability to work 15-20 hours per week for a minimum of 2 consecutive semesters.
- Service and maintain client accounts.
- Follow up on pending account transfers.
- Accept customer checks, stock certificates, and other paperwork.
- Check all new account information for accuracy before scanning.
- General administrative and operational duties.
- Interact with clients in-person and over the phone.
- Strong interest in finance and the stock market.
- 1-2 years customer service experience preferred.
Scottrade, Inc., an equal opportunity employer, is committed to inclusion and a diverse workforce.
- Must be a currently enrolled as a full-time student attending a local University.
- Undergraduate students with a finance, economics or business field of study are highly preferred.