Not sure what types of jobs you are interested in?
Based on Your Education
Scottrade, Inc. has a Branch Internship opportunity available in San Diego, CA. As an intern at Scottrade, you will learn about various aspects of the online brokerage business by working side by side with a successful branch manager and experienced stock broker. Candidates must have availability to work 15-20 hours per week for a minimum of 2 consecutive semesters.
- Service and maintain client accounts.
- Follow up on pending account transfers.
- Accept customer checks, stock certificates, and other paperwork.
- Check all new account information for accuracy before scanning.
- General administrative and operational duties.
- Interact with clients in-person and over the phone.
- Strong interest in finance and the stock market.
- 1-2 years customer service experience preferred.
Scottrade, Inc., an equal opportunity employer, is committed to inclusion and a diverse workforce.
- Must be a currently enrolled as a full-time student attending a local University.
- Undergraduate students with a finance, economics or business field of study are highly preferred.
|Languages ||English ? Spoken, English ? Written|
|Sort by Location ||CA - Lake Murray|
About Scottrade, Inc.
Scottrade is the online brokerage firm with America's largest branch office network. With $7 online trades and local customer service, Scottrade customers can inexpensively manage their investments without sacrificing personal customer support.
Headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, Scottrade allows investors to conveniently manage their accounts online while offering the added assurance of 422 offices nationwide for personalized customer support.
Our Corporate Culture
We built our success on a foundation of doing what is right. Our corporate philosophy is centered on providing associates the opportunity for professional growth; while maintaining a healthy balance of work and home life. This is done through fostering a culture of growth, integrity and diversity; where team members can communicate openly across any level of the organization. It is because of this open and inclusive culture that we are able to provide the best service and best value to our customers.
Our goal is to recruit and retain individuals who can contribute their unique talents and skills to meet a common goal - to provide the best customer experience in the financial services industry.
Benefits of Working at Scottrade
Scottrade provides an outstanding benefits package for our associates. Here is a summary of what we offer:
* Time Off
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Wellness Program and Gym Membership
* Life Insurance
* Employee Assistance Program
* Charitable Giving Program