Requisition ID: 106139
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Location: Walldorf/St. Leon-Rot
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
Career Level: N.A.
Hiring Manager: Stefan Klimt
Recruiter: Martin Moll
SAP is the global market leader for business software and thus contributes a considerable part of the world's economic power grid. At SAP you get your chance to put your ideas into action with maximum impact.The
Development Process Framework Team is part of the global Quality Governance and Validation organization with strong relationship to our development units. We provide the overall process framework for the development software lifecycle. Our focus is on safeguarding critical corporate requirements during development but also to provide a pragmatic and effective development program execution framework to all SAP development units. You will be part of this team which continuously has to improve the quality of the content and knowledge which will be transferred to our internal customers.
Our team provides a challenging and very senior work environment with motivated and dynamic colleagues and you will have the opportunity to develop your abilities and learn new skills.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As a team member of our Global Development Process Framework Team, the following tasks and responsibilities are essential for your job profile:
- Creating, managing and improving the documents and content of our internal program execution framework, which is used by several hundred development programs year by year
- Support the creation of target group optimized trainings for our internal customers
- Creation and quality assurance of our internal web pages
We are looking for a person with 3-5 years minimum background in knowledge development and architecture and ideally experience with internal process documentation, preferably in a development organization
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Proven experience in creating process documentation and training materials
- Basic knowledge and experience of the SAP product and software development lifecycle
- High quality awareness and willingness to assure the quality of a complex process documentation
- University degree (Bachelor, Diploma, Master) in business administration or information technology
- Organizational talent, and being able to set up networks across areas of interest
- Passion for quality, innovation, and interest in business process background
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical, sensory and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please contact us at EMEA: +49 6227 7 48599 and firstname.lastname@example.org, Americas: email@example.com, APJ: firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations: No Selection