Requisition ID: 43062
Work Area: Administration
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device - SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
- The Compliance Sales Support is responsible and accountable for the support task regarding license compliance area in the assigned territory (market unit / country) incl. main contact point with contract department and will help to deliver License Verification Process, in the cases at customers (over-usage of SAP and BOBJ SW licenses beyond existing SW contracts).
- In order to achieve his/her mission and targets Compliance Sales Support will work very close with License Compliance Manager and leverage multiple stakeholders in the related SAP landscape.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- This position in Product Support acts as a safety-net to ensure successful Initial Response Time, Action Plan and processing adherence for the corresponding incident queue to comply with SLA contractual obligations and to help the support team in the best way possible.
- Manage correct processing times for incidents with very high priority.
- Determine suitable application components for the incidences.
- Handshake to next region for critical cases.
- Share feedback to Global responsible to improve processes and documentation.
- Contact point for stakeholders groups to incident processing.
- Participate in team support activities.
- Get familiar with product Support processes.
- With increasing experience, get knowledge and provide support to customers for the corresponding SAP Product.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor or Master Degree in a Technology or Scientific area.
- Fluent Spanish and English. Portuguese is a plus.
- Mastering MS Office.
- Customer oriented approach.
- Analytical thinking.
- No previous work experience required.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to HR Direct (Americas: firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: email@example.com, EMEA: firstname.lastname@example.org). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations: No Selection
Business Objects is the world's leading business intelligence (BI) software company, with more than 39,000 customers worldwide, including over 80 percent of the Fortune 500. Business Objects helps organizations of all sizes create a trusted foundation for decision making, gain better insight into their business, and optimize performance. The company's innovative business intelligence suite, BusinessObjects(TM) XI, offers the BI industry's most advanced and complete solution for performance management, planning, reporting, query and analysis, and enterprise information management. BusinessObjects XI includes the award-winning Crystal line of reporting and data visualization software. Business Objects has also built the industry's strongest and most diverse partner community, and offers consulting and education services to help customers effectively deploy their business intelligence projects. Business Objects has dual headquarters in San Jose, Calif., and Paris, France. The company's stock is traded on both the Nasdaq (BOBJ) and Euronext Paris (ISIN: FR0004026250 - BOB) stock exchanges.