You are joining a team of highly skilled engineers focused on enterprise solid state drive design in SanDisk. SanDisk is an S&P 500 company, and one of the biggest flash memory manufacturers in the world. SanDisk is also one of the leading players in enterprise level storage solution, and the most vertically integrated.
- Experienced, process oriented designer, who has brought multiple designs from requirements through to volume production
- Analog expertise. Thorough understanding of power circuits and the design of low voltage DC power systems. Complete understanding of regulator feedback compensation and gain/phase margin analysis.
- Experience designing systems with microprocessors and/or FPGAs and various memory types including DDR3 SDRAM
- Good communication skills are critical. Our teams are spread across the US and the world, so conference call, webex, email, IM, and some travel are required.
- Experience with high speed interfaces 6GB/s and up. Knowledge of high speed PCB design practices. Experience in signal integrity simulation and analysis.
- Proficiency with a schematic capture tool and simulation design tools
- Strong debug skills and proficiency with logic analyzers and digital oscilloscopes
- A good understanding of board layout fundamentals (including stackup, power/ground planes, impedance control)
- Solid understanding of the full production process of PCB and assembly
- Understanding of configuration management, BOM management, and document control
- BSEE with 8 or more years of related experience
- Proficiency with Cadence Allegro schematic tool
- Proficiency with Hyperlynx SI and PI or equivalent
- Proficiency with SPICE modeling
- Experience with PCIe, SATA, and SAS
- Knowledge of flash memory technology and flash memory controller technology
SanDisk offers a highly competitive compensation package and great benefits. SanDisk provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.
Posting Notes: United States (US) || Engineering Jobs || Experienced || Marlborough, MA || [[custInternType]] ||.||
About SanDisk Corporation
For more than 25 years, SanDisk has been expanding the possibilities of data storage—giving businesses and consumers the peace of mind that comes from knowing their data is readily available and reliable, even in the most challenging environments. Our products are used in the world's largest data centers, embedded in game-changing smartphones, tablets, and laptops, and entrusted by consumers around the world. As a vertically integrated storage solution company, we are able to quickly deliver innovative, high-quality solutions with less time from research to realization. From handheld devices to hyper-scale data centers, SanDisk storage solutions make the incredible possible.