Cyber Task Order Project Manager (Job Number:416125)
The Cyber, Cloud, & Data Science (CCDS) service line, Cybersecurity directorate, currently has a contingent full-time position for a Cyberspace Operations Manager to support the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) J64, located in the National Capital Region (NCR).
Project management and analysis are essential functions to conduct operations in DLA. Program Management is the process of managing multiple projects that are all related and working toward the same goal or result. It includes oversight of project-level activities to ensure overall program goals are likely to be met. It also includes identifying and coordinating cross-project dependencies to ensure consistency of progress toward accomplishing programmatic goals. Program Management may apply to the management of this task order. Serves as the project manager for a large, complex task order (or a group of task orders affecting the same migration system) and shall assist the Program Manager in working with the Government Contracting Officer (KO), the task order-level COR and COTRs, Government management personnel and customer agency representatives. Under the guidance of the Program Manager, responsible for the overall management of the specific task order(s) and ensuring that the technical solutions and schedules in the task order are implemented in a timely manner. Performs enterprise wide horizontal integration planning and interfaces to other functional systems. (It should be understood that this is not intended to be a detailed nor comprehensive description of any individual employee's job content. The employee's chain of command will set the specific duties and responsibilities for each employee).
DAILY ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
- Examines task order, program, and project requirements, status, budget, and schedules of SAIC and client programs. Performs program management, technical, or business case analyses.
- Collects, completes, organizes and interprets technical data and financial information relating to programs.
- Researches, compiles, and interprets historical documentation; conducts oral interviews, maintains on-line and hardcopy timelines and historical files, and assists with requests from other command functions such as knowledge management and records management.
- Tracks task order, program, project status, and schedules, and applies policies and procedures for informing financial plans.
- Coordinates the preparation of internal and external reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing data and information from appropriate sources
- Evaluates and monitors the performance and efficiency, including burn rate, of programs to ensure that implementation is on target. Develops, designs, and establishes reporting standards, management reports, and key performance parameters.
- Provides support to the Program Manager in planning, managing, and monitoring major projects.
- Assists with the preparation of a variety of reports to include budget status, forecast reports, and other management reports.
- Assists in the initiation, conducting, and coordinating of studies and analysis on resource allocation and financial program evaluation reviews.
Minimum eight years IA experience.
- Minimum nine years general IT experience.
- Demonstrated leadership experience in services-based projects, particularly those of similar size and complexity.
- Must possess a DOD Secret clearance with an SSBI adjudicated within the last five years (i.e. be eligible for an IT-II upon assignment).
- Must be certified to DOD 8570.01 (now 8140) IAM Level III.
- Must possess a Risk Management credential.
- Must possess a PMP or industry equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of DIACAP and RMF.
- Experience in the development of briefing materials, administrative, and logistics support.
- Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate effectively.
- Staff experience researching and writing white papers, compliance reports and assessment reports in support of activities for defining policy.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills for resolving security issues.
- Knowledge and understanding of DOD security regulations and DISA STIGs.
- Knowledge and understanding of CCRI process.
- Knowledge and understanding of FISMA reporting requirements.
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more of related experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more of related experience; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more of related experience.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Feb 9, 2016, 10:42:59 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-MCLEAN
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: ADP2 / IT2
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job