CTTSO- Training Technology Development (TTD) Analyst (Job Number:416084)
JOB DESCRIPTION: *T&S*
The Program Analyst acts as a technical and program management analyst, operations integrator, and policy researcher for the TTD subgroup. The position involves supporting the TTD Government Program Manager to develop cross-domain blended capabilities necessary to train personnel and optimize performance at the individual and team level. The PA will leverage ongoing research and innovation from Government, industry, and academia to recommend and drive the development of novel training and performance improvement solutions including but not limited to simulations, virtual and augmented reality, and mobile applications.
This position involves:
- Collaboration w/ internal and external stakeholders to communicate project data, status, tech. needs, risks and opportunities;
- Using basic knowledge of Government procurement and acquisition systems and procedures;
- Monitoring and reporting project commitments, obligations, expenditures, contract performance, and program status execution to include milestones, schedule and cost, conduct related analysis, and track financial and technical metrics;
- Briefing senior executive audiences and forums; and
- Working across operational disciplines. Primary location is a Gov't site in Alexandria, VA. No telework option available.
- Ensure successful execution & delivery of multiple research & develop projects in support of Program w/in CTTSO
- Assist w/ process to gather and refine requirements
- Assist in solicitation preparation and coordinate the source selection process
- Develop procurement packages from Broad Agency Announcements (BAAs) & vendor solicitations including statement of work (SOW), technical evaluations, and cost estimates.
- Participate in Kick-off Meetings, Program Reviews, and Capability Demonstrations
- Plan, organize execute, analyze, & perform technical work, organize project resources, manage budget, project deliverables for projects
- Collaborate w/ internal and external stakeholders to communicate project data, status, tech. needs, risks and opportunities
- Monitor and report project commitments, obligations, expenditures, contract performance, & program status execution to include milestones, schedule and cost, conduct related analysis, & track financial and technical metrics
- Support projects operational planning testing, system fielding, and sustainment efforts
- Provide the TTD PM appropriate technical advice and assistance during BAA reviews; review proposed solutions for tech feasibility
- Prepare and present TTD technical and financial information for briefings, presentations and status reports to include Business Operations requirements and annual briefings to the CTTSO Executive Committee
- In the Program Manager's absence or as needed, be capable of convening and managing interagency meetings at the flag-officer level and capable of effectively briefing senior executive audiences and forums.
- At least 10 years experience in development of human performance technology, simulations, games, and/or instructional design.
- 2 yrs Instructional Technology or Human Performance Improvement experience
- 1 yr Project Management experience
- Ability to work with diverse multi-functional teams
- Strong analytical, systems thinking, and problem solving skills
- Superior communication (verbal and written)
- Knowledge of DoD procurement and acquisition systems
- Flexibility and willingness to respond to short notice tasking on a regular basis
- Ability to manage time and work on multiple concurrent projects/tasks
- Proficiency in standard Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- 2 yrs experience with new learning technologies including mobile learning, serious games, and simulation
- Experience working with military or other governmental agencies associated with combating terrorism or anti-terrorism operations and technology or field experience in current tactical operations techniques, equipment, procedures, training, etc.
- Experience writing and/or evaluating contract documents such as statements of work, technical evaluations, CDRLs, and independent government cost estimates.
- Experience managing project finances.
- Masters degree in Instructional Systems Design, Instructional / Educational Technology, Psychology (cognitive, educational or industrial organizational), Human Performance Technology, Organizational Performance and Workplace Learning, or Simulation Engineering. Desired Education/Certifications
- Project Management Professional Certification
- Defense Acquisition courses
Travel (including international) is under 20%
This position requires a non-disclosure statement to allow access to sensitive, proprietary information from industry - including SAIC - to avoid any real or apparent organizational conflict of interest (OCI) issues.
Clearance: Active SECRET clearance with the ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Feb 8, 2016, 1:23:57 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-ARLINGTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job