Not sure what types of jobs you are interested in?
Based on Your Education
Unix/Linux Systems Integrator (Job Number:413826)
The primary responsibility is to provide Unix/Linux Systems Integrator support for the enterprise server systems. Duties will include hardware, software, integration, operating system maintenance, performance tuning, capacity planning, and testing. In order to manage our mission essential computing environment, it will be critical for the successful candidates to develop close working relationships with team members, customer groups, and other teams
- Can start uncleared but must be able to start clearance upon acceptance and must have the ability to obtain and maintain both a required US DOE Q security clearance and a required SCI clearance, which may require a polygraph test.
- Required Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in a computing field or four years of applicable experience and 9+ years of Information Technology experience.
- Minimum of 5+ years' experience using Linux doing all activities such as installation, system integration, image development, patching, upgrades, complex problem resolution, virtualization and other activities in a complex environment
- In-depth knowledge of the Unix/Linux operating systems preferably Red Hat Linux.
- The ability to solve server and application problems in a complex distributed system with many components and dependencies is of critical importance.
- Must be flexible and open to learning and supporting a wide variety of technologies in addition to the operating system.
- Strong customer service experience.
- Effective communication and documentation skills.
- Demonstrated scripting experience in bash, ksh, or bourne shell.
- Experience with Docker Containers or similar tool
- Configuration management tools experience, e.g. Puppet, Ansible.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge, talented people, effective processes, and innovation to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government, state/local, and global commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of about $4.4 billion. For more information, visit http://www.saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom (http://investors.saic.com/news-releases).
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Posting: Oct 28, 2015, 11:20:07 AM
Primary Location: United States-NM-ALBUQUERQUE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: DOE Q
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job