Cyber Exercise Coordinator (Job Number:409958)
SAIC currently has a contingency position for a Cyber Exercise Coordinator to support the United States Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM) at Fort Meade, Maryland.
Cyber exercises comprise a critical element of the Command's continuing efforts to refine the concepts, strategies, methods, and tools to plan and prepare for cyberspace operations. Joint exercises are the means by which the effectiveness of force planning and training investments are validated and refined. USCYBERCOM J3 works collectively with the USCYBERCOM J7 Directorate to support joint exercises, develop J3 training objectives for CCMD Tier 1 exercises, and manage J3 exercise participation.
Daily activities include:
- Identify, track, and resolve issues impacting training, exercises, and daily operations
- Coordinate with the USCYBERCOM J7 Directorate to ensure exercise activities adhere to USCYBERCOM exercise plans, policies, and procedures
- Collaborate with J7 elements to establish overall objectives, priorities and plans for the Command's joint exercise program, assuring focus on issues and challenges critical to pursuit of cyberspace operations
- Coordinate with other Divisions to provide inputs and resources for Command exercises
- Elicit inputs for the planning process from cyberspace operations elements throughout the program community to assure inputs are representative of the community's full scope
- Coordinate with team members in application of analytical methodologies to assess measures of effectiveness/performance for operational scenarios
- Provide recommendations to Command authorities (e.g., J7) and resources for applicable staff elements, JFHQ, subordinate headquarters, Service Cyber components, CCMD, components and agencies with cyber related missions to dedicate to joint exercises
- Develop documents to include after action reports, lessons observed, lessons learned, as well as results and conclusions with relevant organizations such as DoD organizations, Federal Agencies, and commercial partners.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in office administration. Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Significant experience on or in support of a major staff, i.e.; Joint Staff or CCMD staff.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to develop briefing materials, administrative support.
-Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate effectively, and briefing senior officers.
- Superior Microsoft Office and Outlook skills and experience.
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering, or related discipline
- Master's Degree may be substituted for two (2) years of relevant experience.
- A minimum of DoD 8570 Level II
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Apr 10, 2015, 2:16:06 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-FORT GEORGE G MEADE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job