DODIN Operations Analyst (Job Number:409982)
SAIC currently has a contingency position for a DODIN Operations Analyst to support the United States Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM) at Fort Meade, Maryland.
The successful candidate will Communicates complex programmatic cyber planning information, orally and in writing, elicits understanding and support from professional peers and non-specialists. Demonstrates broad, expert knowledge of the Command's Cyber missions, authorities, and capabilities as well as equivalent information regarding the roles and responsibilities of the Command's external program partners which includes (but not limited to) other DoD commands and agencies, other U.S. Government agencies and key partners. Evaluates and conducts development of Cyber Network Operations (CNO) requirements and assists in creating CNO Lines of Operations (LOO).
Daily activities include:
1. Develops and conducts on-going research to support the development of CNO planning.
2. Investigates and tracks Information Operations (IO) and CNO development in the DoD, civilian organizations, and other countries as necessary.
3. Develops, documents, and implements plans and procedures for handling CNO technology requirements and enhancing coordination with external partners.
4. Coordinates with legal representatives to ensure synchronization between policy and legal authorities.
5. Ensures policies and authorizes provide the development and exercise of CNO capabilities.
- Five to twelve years of experience with deliberate planning and the Adaptive Planning Process
- Must have recent operational experience with developing and executing strategic guidance to completion of COCOM level one through level four contingency plans,
- Demonstrated experience in After Action Reporting, developing Lessons Learned and capturing exercise artifacts.
- Significant experience on or in support of a major staff, i.e.; Joint Staff or CCMD staff.
- Design of maneuver, fires and effects through the application of capabilities in and through the cyber domain.
- Creation and dissemination of orders and directives to provide guidance to the DoD community.
- Experience in support of Service, COCOM or JS cyber exercise as a player or planner.
- Staff experience researching and writing white papers, compliance reports and assessment reports in support of activities for defining policy.
- Ability to develop briefing materials, administrative, and logistics support.
-Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate effectively, including public speaking, and briefing senior officers.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Qualification as a JSO
- BS in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science or Physics or related field
- Graduate of military IDE
- Graduate of Military Communications, Cyber or Intelligence qualification course
TRAVEL AND SECURITY: CONUS/OCONUS; TS/SCI with Polygraph
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Apr 10, 2015, 11:55:57 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-FORT GEORGE G MEADE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job