Project Management Analyst (Job Number:409994)
SAIC currently has a contingency position for a Project Management Analyst to support the United States Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM) at Fort Meade, Maryland.
Project management and analysis are essential functions to conduct operations in USCYBERCOM. Program Management is the process of managing multiple projects that are all related and working toward the same goal or result. It includes oversight of project-level activities to ensure overall program goals are likely to be met. It also includes identifying and coordinating cross-project dependencies to ensure consistency of progress toward accomplishing programmatic goals. Program Management may apply to the management of this task order.
Daily activities include:
- Examines program and project requirements, status, budget and schedules of USCYBERCOM programs. Performs program management, technical, or business case analyses
- Collects, completes, organizes and interprets technical data and financial information relating to programs
- Researches, compiles, and interprets historical documentation; conducts oral history interviews, maintains on-line and hardcopy timelines and historical files, and assists with requests from other Command functions such as knowledge management and records management
- Tracks program/project status and schedules, and applies policies and procedures for informing financial plans
- Coordinates the preparation of internal and external reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing data and information from appropriate sources
- Evaluates and monitors the performance and efficiency, including burn rate, of programs to ensure that implementation is on target. Develops, designs, and establishes reporting standards, management reports, and key performance parameters
- Provides support to the Program Manager in planning, managing, and monitoring major projects
- Assists with the preparation of variety of reports to include budget status, forecast reports, and other management reports
- Assists in the initiation, conducting, and coordinating of studies and analysis on resource allocation and financial program evaluation reviews
- Minimum five (5) years of experience as a Knowledge Manager.
- Staff experience researching and writing white papers, compliance reports and assessment reports in support of activities for defining policy.
- Ability to develop briefing materials, administrative, and logistics support.
- Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate effectively,
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher from an accredited college or university in Information Systems, or related discipline
TRAVEL AND SECURITY: CONUS/OCONUS; TS/SCI with Polygraph
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Apr 10, 2015, 1:04:47 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-FORT GEORGE G MEADE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job