Not sure what types of jobs you are interested in?
Based on Your Education
CyberSpace Analyst (Job Number:407573)
SAIC is looking for CyberSpace Analysts who will provide technical expertise for the identification, development and prioritization of Offensive Cyberspace Operations (OCO) and Defensive Cyberspace Operations (DCO) requirements, processes, procedures, and governing directives. Analyzes capability development requirements, concept of operation documents, and system architectures. The Cyberspace Analyst will support broad planning and execution responsibilities of multiple Directorates of USCYBERCOM b performing the following tasks:
1. Prepares and modifies requirements to develop cyberspace capabilities based on the changing cyberspace environment for appropriate government review, validation, and prioritization.
2. Provides input for the design, development, and prioritization of requirements development; advises on alternative approaches and conducts feasibility and implementation research.
3. Continues to design and improve the working prototype for C2 of subordinate forces.
4. Identifies newly released vulnerabilities and inadequate configuration controls that negatively affect DODIN assets.
5. Analyzes all known vulnerabilities to determine impact to the cyberspace environment.
6. Supports creation and dissemination of orders and directives providing mitigation/remediation guidance to the DoD community, minimizing threats and reducing risks.
7. Provides input to the risk management process to determine how known vulnerabilities, configuration controls, and incidences impact the DODIN. 8. Provides situational awareness of DoD components non-compliance with USCYBERCOM orders and DoD governing directives for the implementation of standard security and secure configuration controls.
9. Collaborates with government and key partners determining adversary TTPs, providing guidance on mitigation/remediation strategies and situational awareness across the DoD community to improve cyberspace defensive posture.
10. Participates in operational assessments process and supports Joint Staff capability initiatives.
- Five years of experience on or in support of a major staff, i.e.; Joint Staff or CCMD.
- Must have recent operational experience with operational employment of Service or COCOM apportioned cyberspace capabilities.
- Demonstrated experience in After Action Reporting, developing Lessons Learned and capturing exercise artifacts.
- Experience in support of Service, COCOM or JS cyber exercise as a player or planner.
- 3-5 years experience as a certified US Military Network Attack operator
- Ability to develop briefing materials, administrative, and logistics support.
- Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate effectively, including public speaking, and briefing senior officers.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- BS in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science or Physics
- Graduate of military IDE
- Graduate of Military Campaign Planning and Operations course
TRAVEL AND SECURITY: CONUS/OCONUS; TS/SCI with Polygraph
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Apr 8, 2015, 8:27:56 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-FORT GEORGE G MEADE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job