Cyber Network Attack Developer (Job Number:407572)
SAIC is looking for a Cyber Network Attack Developer who will conduct Penetration Testing/Ethical Hacking activities following a documented standard methodology and analyze systems for potential vulnerabilities that may result from improper system configuration, hardware or software flaws, or operational weaknesses. Penetration Testing/Ethical Hacking services shall include the ability to provide proof of concept exploits for custom applications as needed during operational employment, research, training and exercises.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelor's degree in related field and 10+ years progressive experience in field.
- 5 years of Experience Executing standardized Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
- 5 years of Penetration Testing/Ethical Hacking services in the following environments: Networks, Wireless and Web Application targeted against resources ranging in size from a single Web Application portal to an entire General Support System (GSS).
- Ability to conduct vulnerability assessments and penetration testing.
- Presents any security issues that are found with an impact assessment and recommendation(s) for mitigation or a technical solution.
- Experience in support of Service, COCOM or JS cyber exercise as a player or planner.
- Ability to develop briefing materials, administrative, and logistics support.
- Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate effectively, including public speaking, and briefing senior officers.
- Experience assessing system information security policies against client policies.
- Ability to evaluate security components against their ability to resist threats in the deployed environment, configurations and implementation of firewalls, proxy servers, routers, Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), IDS, wireless networks, etc., against legal requirements, departmental/local policy, industry best practices and vendor recommendations.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
EDUCATION: MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Physics.
TRAVEL AND SECURITY: CONUS/OCONUS; TS/SCI with Polygraph
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Apr 8, 2015, 8:06:47 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-FORT GEORGE G MEADE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job