At Robert Half, we encourage you to explore opportunities for career growth. To apply:
1.E-mail your District Director and copy your local management team to express interest in the position.
2.For North American opportunities, you may also submit your application by clicking on “apply” at the bottom of the page.
Job Type: Recruiting
Job Title: Technical Recruiter
Assignment Type: Full-Time
Pay Range: Depends on experience
Industry: Technology Recruitment Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies Robert Half Technology
is looking for an entry-level Technical Recruiter
to join our team. If you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills – and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment – we invite you to apply below.
Watch this video
to learn more about working at Robert Half Technology, and please contact us today at rht.com
. Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package. Our compensation structure helps foster an entrepreneurial spirit with the stability of a safe to learn environment.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 345 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed as a Technical Recruiter.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE –For more than 15 years, Robert Half has been named to FORTUNE® magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies.” (March 17, 2014)
As a Technical Recruiter
, your responsibilities will include:
- Recruiting, interviewing and placing IT professionals in full time – direct hire positions with our clients.
- Providing the highest quality customer service to candidates.
- Providing consistent communication and career guidance to candidates.
- Participating in industry trade associations and networking events to increase our presence within the local IT community.
- Strategizing with teammates to accomplish weekly business growth goals.
: 2+ years of business-to-business development experience and/or working in an IT-related field is preferred.
Bachelor’s/Associate’s Degree preferred.
Self-confidence, perseverance, excellent communication skills and a high sense of urgency. A strong desire to succeed.
If you have a background in technology and are looking for an exciting new career with exceptional earning potential, apply today!
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.800.793.5533 for additional ways to apply. Robert Half is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half Finance & Accounting:
•EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
•PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan.
•UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 340 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
•TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
•RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half again was named to FORTUNE® magazine’s “World's Most Admired Companies” list, ranking #1 in our industry. (March 1, 2015)
Watch this video to learn more about working at Robert Half.
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.800.474.4253 for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet