As a Resource Specialist
, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing recruiting and retention support: Primary responsibility is to provide recruiting and retention support. You will pre-evaluate and schedule interviews, leverage social media, job boards and network with alliances to source consultants. Participation in professional industry associations to increase our presence within the local finance and accounting community is an important part of this role.
- Accounting or Finance degree required.
- MBA and/or CPA highly desirable.
- 2+ years' professional accounting experience and/or recruiting for a professional services firm.
- Successful candidates will have excellent recruiting, communication and project management, and solid organizational skills.
- Extensive experience and understanding of social media as a recruitment tool.
- Possess strong computer skills to mine data in internal and external databases.
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity with competitive earning potential? If you are seeking a rewarding, challenging and dynamic environment, we invite you to apply today!
About Robert Half
Robert Half International Inc. provides specialized staffing and risk consulting services through divisions, such as Accountemps, Robert Half Finance & Accounting, OfficeTeam, Robert Half Technology, Robert Half Management Resources, Robert Half Legal, The Creative Group and Protiviti. The Company, through its Accountemps, Robert Half Finance & Accounting, and Robert Half Management Resources divisions, is a specialized provider of temporary, full-time and project professionals in the fields of accounting and finance. OfficeTeam specializes in temporary administrative support personnel. Robert Half Technology provides information technology professionals. Robert Half Legal provides temporary, project and full-time staffing of attorneys and specialized support personnel within law firms and corporate legal departments. The Creative Group provides project staffing in the advertising, marketing and Web design fields. Protiviti is a global business consulting and internal audit firm.