As a Recruiter
, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage all aspects of temporary and temporary to full time hiring including: Devising search strategies, drafting and placing advertisements, evaluating resumes, coordinating/managing telephone and in office interviews, and writing MPC’s.
- Conduct all interviews.
- Set up and evaluate assessments.
- Offer coaching and feedback to candidates.
- Solidify Robert Half’s presence in the local marketplace through: Consistent participation in networking organizations, face to face events, and meetings and online networking.
- Strategize with teammates to accomplish weekly business growth goals.
- Provide excellent customer service to candidates.
- Manage candidate relationships to maintain satisfaction.
- Responsible for locating and tracking candidates working for the competition.
- Generate a pre-determined number of leads per day to pass along to Account Executive.
- Maintain accuracy of applications through inputting necessary criteria into MJ+.
- Bachelor's/Associate's degree preferred.
- 0+ years’ previous experience.
- Strong/high proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and a high technical aptitude.
- Excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic, self-confidence and a high sense of urgency.
About Robert Half
Robert Half International Inc. provides specialized staffing and risk consulting services through divisions, such as Accountemps, Robert Half Finance & Accounting, OfficeTeam, Robert Half Technology, Robert Half Management Resources, Robert Half Legal, The Creative Group and Protiviti. The Company, through its Accountemps, Robert Half Finance & Accounting, and Robert Half Management Resources divisions, is a specialized provider of temporary, full-time and project professionals in the fields of accounting and finance. OfficeTeam specializes in temporary administrative support personnel. Robert Half Technology provides information technology professionals. Robert Half Legal provides temporary, project and full-time staffing of attorneys and specialized support personnel within law firms and corporate legal departments. The Creative Group provides project staffing in the advertising, marketing and Web design fields. Protiviti is a global business consulting and internal audit firm.