Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies
Accountemps, a division of Robert Half, is the world’s leader in specialized temporary financial staffing. In order to meet the growing demands of our clients for experienced accounting and finance professionals, we are looking for a talented, focused, results-oriented professional. This is a great opportunity to join our organization and be an integral part of our winning team.
Watch this video to learn more about working at Accountemps, a Robert Half company.
Top Reasons to Work for Accountemps:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – Our more than 60-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential. We offer a competitive compensation package comprised of a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, coupled with a benefits package including paid time off and extended medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 360 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed as an Account Executive.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half once again was listed on FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies”. (March 18, 2013)
Our Staffing Managers
work in a team environment and have responsibility for negotiating and developing business with new and current clients. Staffing Managers market our services via telephone and by conducting in-person meetings with hiring managers and decision-makers in accounting and finance departments. Additional responsibilities include: recruiting, interviewing and matching highly skilled accounting and finance professionals with clients’ projects, temporary assignments and temporary to full-time opportunities; managing ongoing assignments to deliver outstanding customer service to both clients and candidates; providing ongoing communication and career guidance to candidates; and participating in local trade association and networking events to increase Accountemps’ presence in the local business community. Qualifications:
- Accounting/Finance/Business Administrative Degree preferred.
- 3+ years finance, accounting, or banking experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Excel and any prominent General Ledger or ERP accounting package preferred.
- Knowledge and familiarity with accounting and finance department operations.
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.800.803.8367 for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
About Robert Half
Robert Half International Inc. provides specialized staffing and risk consulting services through divisions, such as Accountemps, Robert Half Finance & Accounting, OfficeTeam, Robert Half Technology, Robert Half Management Resources, Robert Half Legal, The Creative Group and Protiviti. The Company, through its Accountemps, Robert Half Finance & Accounting, and Robert Half Management Resources divisions, is a specialized provider of temporary, full-time and project professionals in the fields of accounting and finance. OfficeTeam specializes in temporary administrative support personnel. Robert Half Technology provides information technology professionals. Robert Half Legal provides temporary, project and full-time staffing of attorneys and specialized support personnel within law firms and corporate legal departments. The Creative Group provides project staffing in the advertising, marketing and Web design fields. Protiviti is a global business consulting and internal audit firm.