Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is looking for professionals with financial industry experience to join our recruiting team. Dividing your time between business development and recruiting functions, you will introduce our services to prospective clients, build upon existing client relationships, as well as recruit and place accounting and finance professionals. If you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills – and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment – contact us today!
Watch this video to learn more about working at Robert Half.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half Finance & Accounting:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – Our more than 60-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, coupled with a benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401(k) or deferred compensation.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 360 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed as a Recruiting Manager.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half International again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" list, ranking number one in our industry in both innovation and quality of services. (March 19, 2012)
As a Recruiting Manager
your responsibilities will include developing and growing a client base and new business opportunities, marketing our services via telephone and in-person meetings with new and existing clients to expand the utilization of our services; recruiting, hiring and placing accounting and finance professionals in temporary and full-time positions with our clients; delivering outstanding customer service to both clients and candidates; providing consistent communication and career guidance to candidates; participating in industry trade associations to increase our presence within the local finance and accounting community. Qualifications:
- Successful candidates will have self-confidence, perseverance, excellent communication skills and a high sense of urgency.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent communication and problem-solving skills, a strong desire to succeed, and ability to leverage financial services experience to manage and grow your business.
- Experience in financial services industry required.
- A degree in finance or related field is required.
- An MBA, CFA, CPA or advanced degree in economics/math or risk management preferred.
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.800.474.4253 for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Robert Half
Robert Half International Inc. provides specialized staffing and risk consulting services through divisions, such as Accountemps, Robert Half Finance & Accounting, OfficeTeam, Robert Half Technology, Robert Half Management Resources, Robert Half Legal, The Creative Group and Protiviti. The Company, through its Accountemps, Robert Half Finance & Accounting, and Robert Half Management Resources divisions, is a specialized provider of temporary, full-time and project professionals in the fields of accounting and finance. OfficeTeam specializes in temporary administrative support personnel. Robert Half Technology provides information technology professionals. Robert Half Legal provides temporary, project and full-time staffing of attorneys and specialized support personnel within law firms and corporate legal departments. The Creative Group provides project staffing in the advertising, marketing and Web design fields. Protiviti is a global business consulting and internal audit firm.