As a Technical Recruiter
your responsibilities will include:
- Recruiting, interviewing and placing IT professionals in contract and contract-to-hire positions with our clients.
- Providing the highest quality customer service to both clients and candidates.
- Providing consistent communication and career guidance to candidates.
- Participating in industry trade associations to increase our presence within the local IT community.
- Strategizing with teammates to accomplish weekly business growth goals.
- Bachelor’s/Associate’s degree preferred.
- Self-confidence, perseverance, excellent communication skills and a high sense of urgency.
- A strong desire to succeed.
If you are looking for an exciting new career with exceptional growth opportunities and earning potential, apply today!
About Robert Half
Robert Half International Inc. provides specialized staffing and risk consulting services through divisions, such as Accountemps, Robert Half Finance & Accounting, OfficeTeam, Robert Half Technology, Robert Half Management Resources, Robert Half Legal, The Creative Group and Protiviti. The Company, through its Accountemps, Robert Half Finance & Accounting, and Robert Half Management Resources divisions, is a specialized provider of temporary, full-time and project professionals in the fields of accounting and finance. OfficeTeam specializes in temporary administrative support personnel. Robert Half Technology provides information technology professionals. Robert Half Legal provides temporary, project and full-time staffing of attorneys and specialized support personnel within law firms and corporate legal departments. The Creative Group provides project staffing in the advertising, marketing and Web design fields. Protiviti is a global business consulting and internal audit firm.