The Project Manager, TSS Strategic Accounts
, will be responsible for managing TSS Managed Services projects as well as assisting the TSS Strategic Accounts VPs as a Business Development Engineer. The objective is to ensure we deliver TSS Managed Services projects profitably and to our client’s satisfaction. Specific Responsibilities:
- Partner with the TSS Strategic Accounts VPs to successfully deliver Managed Services projects, primarily in the infrastructure space, e.g., hardware refreshes, Win7 upgrades, server deployments, and asset inventories.
- Collaborate with TSS Strategic Accounts VPs to analyze business opportunities and to define the scope of the projects and to develop work plans, budgets, and proposals to assist in business development pursuits of new Managed Services business.
- Assist with responding to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs.
- Manage projects and the project team, manage change orders and prepare project status reports on a regular basis.
- Convey client requirements to TSS Strategic Accounts VPs and provide guidance to RHI recruiters with placing candidates on Managed Services projects.
- Report directly to Managing Vice President - TSS Strategic Accounts, who will provide overall direction regarding priorities, utilization of time, business development strategy support, and performance feedback.
- Position requires 20-40% travel.
- A proven track record of success managing technology projects.
- Experience in business generation of consulting services, preferably IT consulting services.
- Experience developing relationships with C level personnel.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proven ability to conduct large and small group presentations.
If you are seeking a rewarding career in a challenging and dynamic environment, we invite you to apply today!
About Robert Half
Robert Half International Inc. provides specialized staffing and risk consulting services through divisions, such as Accountemps, Robert Half Finance & Accounting, OfficeTeam, Robert Half Technology, Robert Half Management Resources, Robert Half Legal, The Creative Group and Protiviti. The Company, through its Accountemps, Robert Half Finance & Accounting, and Robert Half Management Resources divisions, is a specialized provider of temporary, full-time and project professionals in the fields of accounting and finance. OfficeTeam specializes in temporary administrative support personnel. Robert Half Technology provides information technology professionals. Robert Half Legal provides temporary, project and full-time staffing of attorneys and specialized support personnel within law firms and corporate legal departments. The Creative Group provides project staffing in the advertising, marketing and Web design fields. Protiviti is a global business consulting and internal audit firm.