As Recruiting Manager
, your responsibilities will include:
- Business development: Develop and grow your own client base by marketing our legal staffing services for full time placement solutions using your proven legal and/or recruiting background. Market to law firms and corporate legal clients via telephone as well as conduct in-person meetings with C-level executives and key decision makers. Recruiting Manager will participate in local legal associations and networking events to solidify Robert Half Legal’s presence in the local business community.
- Candidate recruitment and retention: Source, evaluate, and review potential legal candidates utilizing cold calls, job boards, social networking and internal database etc. Interview prospective legal candidates via phone/in person to assess skill set, work history, and salary requirements. Recruiter will also be responsible for developing and maintaining a strong pipeline of qualified legal talent to submit to current and future client base.
- Placement activities: Select well-matched candidates to fulfill client job orders and maintain on-going contact with client companies and legal professionals currently on assignment to ensure both receive exceptional customer service. Resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Leads: Generate leads and market intelligence to enhance our new client development efforts. Maintain relationships with candidates to gain industry knowledge and obtain referrals and new business opportunities.
- Meet and exceed weekly business development goals.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Paralegal degree/certification or law degree preferred.
- 2+ years of business to business development experience and/or working in a legal related field is preferred.
- Must have a strong desire to build a career in sales by using proven closing skills and the ability to build client relationships.
- A combination of business development and account management skills are required.
- Ability to multi-task and persevere in a fast paced dynamic environment, while maintaining a sense of urgency.
- Must have a proven track record of success and be a competitive, and self-motivated individual.
If you have a background in the legal and/or recruiting industries, contact us today to explore an exciting new career opportunity with exceptional earning potential!
About Robert Half
Robert Half International Inc. provides specialized staffing and risk consulting services through divisions, such as Accountemps, Robert Half Finance & Accounting, OfficeTeam, Robert Half Technology, Robert Half Management Resources, Robert Half Legal, The Creative Group and Protiviti. The Company, through its Accountemps, Robert Half Finance & Accounting, and Robert Half Management Resources divisions, is a specialized provider of temporary, full-time and project professionals in the fields of accounting and finance. OfficeTeam specializes in temporary administrative support personnel. Robert Half Technology provides information technology professionals. Robert Half Legal provides temporary, project and full-time staffing of attorneys and specialized support personnel within law firms and corporate legal departments. The Creative Group provides project staffing in the advertising, marketing and Web design fields. Protiviti is a global business consulting and internal audit firm.