Rite Aid

Rite Aid Corporation is a retail drugstore chain in the United States. The Company operates its drugstores in 31 states across the country and in the District of Columbia. As of February 28, 2009, it operated 4,901 stores. In its stores, the Company sells prescription drugs and an assortment of other merchandise, which it calls front-end products. During the fiscal year ended February 28, 2009 (fiscal 2009), prescription drug sales accounted for 67.2% of its total sales. The Company offers approximately 28,000 front-end products, which accounted for the remaining 32.8% of its total sales during ...


Scholarships

There are no scholarships at this time

 Events

There are no events at this time

Company Data on Rite Aid
provided by Owler


 

Rite Aid is hiring for these positions

Show me: All available jobs
loading