Not sure what types of jobs you are interested in?
Based on Your Education
The production cook will work as a part of a team, led by the Production Manager, to prepare, assemble, and package approximately 35,000-50,000 meals per day for school lunch programs in local schools. The production cooks report directly to the Production Manager and assist with any additional responsibilities necessary for the production and distribution of the meals.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Maintains consistency in food quality standards.
- Follows recipes carefully and completed production goals by the end of their shift. Cleans area as you work.
- Completes and follows prep list in a timely manner.
- Assists in monthly inventory Uses preventive maintenance on all kitchen equipment.
- Complies with all state of State and Federal Heath and safety codes and maintains a high standard of cleanliness in the kitchen area.
- Performs other duties, as assigned, and follows through on requests in a timely manner.
- 2-3 years cooking experience
- Able to physically perform requirements of job.
- Practices safe and proper knife and kitchen utensil skills.
- Works well with others and participates as part of a team.
- Committed to the Revolution Foods mission that all children will have access to nutritious, tasty food to support the development of healthy minds and bodies.
About Revolution Foods
We're on a mission to transform the way kids eat. We serve 1,000 lunchrooms and 1 million meals each week to students across the country. Revolution Foods is leading the conversation on childhood health and is improving the lives of hundreds of thousands of students every single day.