Wages: $21.00 To 25.00 Hourly
Shift: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
To provide the highest level of quality standards in providing best-in-class analytical services to internal and external customers.
- Skillful handling and execution of analytical chemistry, methodologies, and systems for purpose of delivering top-of-class service to our customer base.
- Efficiency and safe operation in a lab environment with a variety of equipment such as FTIR, UPLC chromatography, rotap, grinder, oven, muffle furnace, pH meter, lab glassware, ICP, Spectrometer, and Fluorometer, etc.
- Masterful maintenance of records relating to all quality activities as documented in SOPs, test methods, reserve samples, and batch-related documents.
- Leader in the design, implementation, execution, and interpretations of experiments at the laboratory, pilot, and plant scale.
- Consistently consult with all internal customers to ensure their expectations are being met.
- Active participation in food safety programs, inspections, HACCP verifications, housekeeping, and training.
- Responsible for following all good manufacturing practices, applicable HACCP principles, laws, and statutory regulations/guidelines in alignment to ISO 17025, monitoring CCP’s, and sanitation record keeping to promote and ensure a compliant culture.
- Sampling, testing, and interpretation for microbiology activity
- Proactively work to assist others in achieving the organization’s objectives.
Qualifications and Requirements:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, competency, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Science or Chemistry or related technical discipline that includes experimental skills; or 2+ years basic chemistry and/or laboratory experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Familiarity with ISO 17025, OSHA and HACCP.
- Food industry experience preferred.
- Consistent and open communication at all levels within and outside the organization.
- Proactively coordinate tasks to deliver results against challenging schedules.
REPCO offers an excellent benefits package and competitive starting pay! We are excited to receive your interest in our open position!
REPCO provides a Drug-Free Workplace and is an EEO employer