Pursue Your Potential- Aboriginal Program ( PyP Aboriginal)
At RBC, diversity is one of our core values. We strive to represent the communities we serve and the PyP Aboriginal program is specially designed to attract aboriginal talents and help them explore their career opportunities with RBC.
Am I eligible for the program?
- Candidate must be a North American Indian (Status* or Non-Status), Inuit or Métis. (Indian as defined in Section 2(1) of the Indian Act)
- Candidate must provide consent to disclose their Aboriginal status to recruiter and hiring manager
What to Expect:
- We will have initial discovery discussion with you on your career interest in RBC
- We will highlight your candidacy to recruiters and hiring managers
- If you are considered to be a competitive candidate, you will be contacted by our RBC recruitment team for further assessment.
- You will have access to our dedicated support should you have questions during your job application process
NOTE: Participation in the PyP –Aboriginal Program is voluntary and is complimentary to your job application when you apply to a role(s) at RBC. We encourage you to continue monitoring our career site and apply for posted positions that match your qualifications and interests. We also invite you to join our Talent Community to receive job related updates from us.
- We will provide tips on resume writing and interview coaching if needed.
- The program does not guarantee all our candidates get hired by RBC, however, we will ensure you are fairly treated and assessed throughout your job application process.
Regal Beloit Corporation is a global manufacturer of commercial and industrial electric motors, heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) electric motors, electric generators and controls, and mechanical motion control products. It sells its products to a diverse global customer base using more than 20 brand names through a multi-channel distribution model to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), distributors and end users across many markets. It manufactures and markets electrical and mechanical products. Its electrical products include HVAC motors, a line of alternating current (AC) and direct current (DC) commercial and industrial electric motors, electric generators and controls, capacitors and electrical connecting devices. Its mechanical products include gears and gearboxes, marine transmissions, high- performance automotive transmissions and ring and pinions and manual valve actuators. In November 2007, the Company acquired Alstom's motors and fans business in India.