The schedule for this part time position is Monday - Friday 10 am - 3 pm (with some flexibility)
The Associate Account Manager (referred to as Associate, hereafter) contributes to the Commercial unit's sales objectives by providing value-added advice and solutions to Commercial Financial Services clients. Through a planned approach to client contact and collaboration with the Commercial Account Managers, the Associate is focused on creating a differentiated client experience and maximizing business results. The Associate is a proactive, client facing, advice-oriented role. Candidates should have some mobility as the role includes some client site visits in conjuction with the Commercial Account Manager.
- Co-ordinating the on-boarding of products and services for existing and new clients, identifying, referring and fulfilling on new opportunities as appropriate, promoting collaboration amongst CFS relationship team and partners. Leverage the CFS relationship team to deliver a best in class on-boarding experience for new clients to RBC, leveraging New Client On-Boarding Plan.
- Enabling delivery of the best sales solutions with the Commercial Account Manager, based on strong knowledge of client’s operational requirements (primarily Cash Management & Deposit Solutions). Complete Business Service Reviews;analyze and interpret client information (existing products and services utilization, account analysis, transactional patterns, etc.) to find potential opportunities.
- Providing support on sales for Commercial Account Managers to enable the identification, planning and delivery of solutions to client and prospect needs
- Being the service champion for CFS clients including coordination of the service team, effective problem resolution (leveraging appropriate partners to resolve client concerns), completing business service reviews, and ongoing contact programs
- Demonstrated sales experience
- Knowledge in providing advice across a range of RBC service and product offerings
- Strong team player with proven ability to work collaboratively
- Ability to act as trusted advisor with clients and colleagues
- Experience with recommending and making changes to enable work to be completed more easily, quickly and effectively
- Ability to prioritize competing priorities for greatest impact
- Computer skills including knowedge of RBC's systems and Microsoft Office applications
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada's largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We employ approximately 78,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 39 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com.
Diversity and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status or any other legally-protected factors.
Address: 707 Fort Street - 2nd Floor
Work Hours/Week: 20
Work Environment: Commercial Banking Centre
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salary + Variable Bonus
Required Travel (%): 0-25
People Manager: No
Job Posting End Date: 02/19/2016
Req ID: 106301
Posting Notes: N/A