The Test Systems Solution Center is a recognized leader for developing test strategies and providing test solutions for the customer's entire product life cycle. We develop, integrate, and execute test strategies and solutions to guarantee product performance, producibility, and warfighter suitability through collaboration across Raytheon Missile Systems (RMS).
The candidate will participate on engineering teams performing design, development and integration of RMS test products within the Test Systems Solution Center (TSSC).As such, the candidate will contribute to the development of all stages of test product development for RMS products.The candidate will be responsible for managing mechanical tasks and coordinating with other functional areas to ensure the quality and reliability of TSSC products. Typical work involves the development of both engineering prototypes and production test equipment in the following discipline:
– Mechanical Engineering
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
·U.S. Citizenship status is required
·Excellent mechanical design skills
- Experience with Creo Parametric or comparable CAD modeling products
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Willing to perform international travel
- Selected candidates must be available to begin working in 2016
- Ability to obtain, and maintain, a DoD issued Secret clearance (an interim Secret is required to start)
- Experience applying geometric dimensioning and tolerancing methods
- Strong team player with good interpersonal skills
- Experience and willingness to write technical documentation
- Able to manage personal workload with a demonstrated ability to manage time and resources to meet assigned deadlines
- Customer oriented and driven to meet or exceed expectations
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work cohesively in a diverse environment
- Bachelor of Science (Master of Science preferred) in Mechanical Engineering from an ABET accredited curriculum with a minimum GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale). Must have graduated in the past 18 months.
- The Job Title for a Bachelor of Science degree candidate is a Mechanical Engineer I (E01).The Job Title for a Master of Science degree is a Mechanical Engineer II (E02).
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance.Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance.The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process.Security clearance factors include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and drug involvement.Employment is contingent on other factors, including, but not limited to, background checks and drug screens.Interested job seekers must apply online at www.raytheon.com/campus to determine if they meet qualifications for specific positions and other employment requirements.