Not sure what types of jobs you are interested in?
Based on Your Education
* Create mask layout work to create a companion mask set from a parent device or from a Pre-production device to a Production Device
* Identify gaps in layout to Design rules and update layout as needed to make device comply with the latest Design/Tiling Rules and PDK/Tiling script version
* Create all associated files necessary for device creation (stepfield maps, probe map, etc.) and complete the New Product setup
* Review circuit layouts and test plans for manufacturability and design rule compliance
* Collaborate with Process Engineering and R&D to create test masks to challenge or verify Design/Layout Rules
* Support other Device Engineers in Yield loss investigations and developing Yield recovery plans
* Work with Automated Optical Inspection engineering to setup and document visual inspection criteria for new parts
* BSEE or MSEE with 10+ years of experience in semiconductor product engineering
* Experience with semiconductor processing required
* Experience with electronic circuit layout processes and compliance with layout rules required
* Experience with AWR (circuit layout software) preferred
* Yield enhancement skills are preferred
* Understanding of statistical process control (SPC), design of experiments (DOE), and RF circuit functionality
* Organized approach to problem solving
* Strong computer based skills
MAKE A DIFFERENCE AT QORVO (Standard language paragraph and EEO statement)
We are Qorvo. We do more than create innovative RF solutions for the mobile, defense and infrastructure markets - we are a place to innovate and shape the future of wireless communications. It starts with our employees. As a unified global team, we bring a commitment to excellence, growth and a passion for creating what's next. Explore the possibilities with us.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) / Affirmative Action employer and welcome all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, and/or any other status protected by law.
Please Note: Because this position is located at our Richardson, TX location where we have contracts with the US government, qualified candidates must have US Worker status. This usually means they are a US citizen or hold a green card. Students on visas such as F-1 or J-1 do not qualify. If you hold one of these visas, we encourage you to apply to any of our positions in other company locations.
Experience Level Individual Contributor Job Type Full Time Location TX - Richardson
Qorvo ("kor-vo") enables customers to launch next-generation designs even faster. Our unique combination of talent, technology, scalability and innovation helps you eliminate barriers to bringing your most powerful ideas to market.
"We believe that our new name reflects our company's commitment to keep customers at the center of all that we do," said Bob Bruggeworth, Qorvo president and CEO. "As a new leader in RF solutions, Qorvo will offer the agility, innovation and precision customers need for success in mobile, infrastructure, and defense markets."