PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
* to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
The PwC network is a global market leader in tax services.
We assist businesses, individuals, and organizations with tax strategy, planning, and compliance, while also delivering a wide range of business advisory services.
With over 32,000 tax professionals, this means that the PwC network can support our clients both locally and globally.
We have experience working with an expansive and diverse client-base, which comprises all types of businesses-multinationals, local companies, privately-owned organizations, entrepreneurs, family businesses, trusts, partnerships, and private individuals.
A Tax Paraprofessional provides administrative support to the needs of their assigned internal customers/market team and in a manner that demonstrates the highest levels of quality, accountability, and teamwork. This administrative support may involve any of the following responsibilities: client projects administration, financial GFS reporting including billing and collection management and/or engagement economics analysis, obtain and organize client documentation
* including engagement letters, master services agreements and statements of work, file organization and research, computational work and create spreadsheets, administration of Q&RM
* Independence tools e.g. AFS, Acceptance & Continuance, tax processing and performing ad-hoc projects as needed.
Minimum Years of Experience: 1
Minimum Degree Required: Associate's degree
or 4 years of administrative experience
Demonstrates working knowledge of providing administrative support, including a proven record of success with leveraging MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) and Lotus Notes in accomplishing any of the following areas:
* Client projects administration and function coordination.
* Financial reporting, including billing and collection management and/or engagement economics analysis.
* Obtainment and organization client documentation, including engagement letters, master services agreements and statements of work.
* File organization, research, computational work and create spreadsheets
* Administration of Quality & Risk Management and Independence tools, e.g. AFS, Acceptance & Continuance, tax processing and performing ad-hoc projects as needed.
Demonstrates proven success as a team member: responding to client and/or team requests promptly and professionally; readily offering assistance; contributing to a positive, collaborative working environment; proactively seeking instruction, feedback and coaching to improve performance
PricewaterhouseCoopers (www.pwc.com) provides industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to build public trust and enhance value for its clients and their stakeholders. More than 140,000 people in 149 countries across our network share their thinking, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice.