Looking for an opportunity to learn and grow within Purolator? Here is another exciting opportunity for you to help us deliver on our customers' promises
This role is pivotal to Purolator success with Small to Medium sized businesses! The Inside Sales Representative will build strong partnerships with customers based on end to end solutions that exceed their expectations. The successful candidate must generate sales by demonstrating high levels of personal effectiveness, teamwork, exceptional solution based selling skills, and customer interactions via telephone and online.
- Aggressively pursues and achieves a minimum of 100% of assigned revenue quota (annually and quarterly) through sales of company solutions
- Generate sales by proactively prospecting for opportunities within your assigned territory
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling)
- Achieve monthly targets of Qualified Opportunities and Closed Business
- Solution based selling by assessing customers' needs and aligning them to Purolator products and services Dealing with customers over the phone
- 1 to 3 years of inside sales experience with proven success in meeting and exceeding sales measurables (Targets/Quotas)
- CRM experience would be an asset
- Proven ability to manage change
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Selling via phone
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong customer focus
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale "Solution Based Selling"!
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Related industry experience would be an asset
- Bilingual (English & French) is an asset
Location: 568 - Corporate
Working Conditions: Office Environment
Reports to: Manager, Inside Sales
Purolator values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We would like to thank all those applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We recognize that our employees and their families are key stakeholders. We will only be successful as a business if we provide our employees with a safe and healthy workplace and we have the right people in the right roles with the support they need to succeed. We hire for attitude and train for skills. To learn more about us and our values, go to www.purolator.com.
At Purolator, every day is an opportunity for our employees to connect with one another and with our customers to help make a positive impact in the communities where we live, work and play.